Servicing all makes and models, including Harley-Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Kawasaki.
Yes, we have “Auto” and “Truck” in our name and not “motorcycle.” But make no mistake — our mechanics are also factory-trained to use the latest diagnostic equipment and service tools to repair your sportbike, too.
Our repair services includes some while-you-wait services as well as more extensive body and mechanical work. Whether you are a racer, road warrior, or commuter, we will have you and your bike back on the road (or track) promptly and safely.
We also offer a standard same-day motorcycle maintenance package:
- Change oil & filter
- Inspect brake line & top-off fluids
- Check brake pad wear
- Check & adjust brake lever
- Check tire wear & air pressure
- Inspect electrical system
- Inspect, adjust, & lube all cables
- Adjust idle speed
- Adjust clutch lever
- Check battery
- Service air filter (if applicable)
- Make general safety inspection
You can do your part to ride our roads safely by making sure you always follow this pre-ride routine:
1. Check oil and other fluid levels. Make sure you have no leaks.
2. Check front and rear brakes, throttle, clutch, and shifter. Turn your handlebars and check for stability through the full operating range.
3. Check tire pressure with a good gauge. Also check tires for over 50% tread, and no cracks, cuts, or signs of distress.
4. Check headlights, directionals, tail light, brake lights.
5. Sit on bike and make sure mirrors are properly adjusted.
If this examination indicates a need for any sort of motorcycle repair, we urge you to not DIY.
Instead, bring your bike to the trained technicians at Quality Auto, Truck & Tire (and Motorcycle!) today.